Yes, there is an indoor grill! It’s perfect for those who want to enjoy grilled food any time they want, especially when the weather isn’t ideal for backyard barbecues. Most indoor grills are smokeless, so you can enjoy the delicious smoked food without having to deal with smoke while you’re cooking indoors.
This delicious indoor grill recipe is a must try:
Delicious Indoor BBQ Shrimp
What do you need:
- 1/2 kg. jumbo shrimp, shell, deveined
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground spices
- lime wedge
Place the prawns in a bowl and add all the herbs and spices to the bowl – lemon juice, brown sugar, tomato sauce, chili powder, ground cumin, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and ground spices. Add the olive oil to the bowl and stir until all the ingredients are well combined and the prawns are covered in the mixture. Leave it for 15 minutes.
Cook the marinated shrimp on a preheated indoor grill over medium-high heat, about 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with a lemon wedge as a garnish.
Grilled Fall Veggies Medley
What do you need:
- 3 gold beets, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced lengthwise
- 1 garlic, sliced
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet potato
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground salt and black pepper
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE? 1
- In a large bowl, prepare the seasonings by combining the chopped garlic, olive oil, rosemary, balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper.
- Stir until the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- When ready, add the beets, carrots, onions, zucchini, and sweet potatoes to a bowl and add the seasonings.
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE? 2
- Let the vegetables sit in the marinade for at least 30 minutes to enhance the flavour.
- Preheat your indoor grill and cook the vegetables for 10 minutes, turning each one over.
- You can use a grill pan if your vegetables fall through the grille. Vegetables should be cooked through and have good grill marks.
- Best served with grilled meat.
Make dinner time even more fun with an easy-to-prepare yet incredibly delicious dinner for the whole family – try one of these indoor grill recipes!